Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NEW TUNES



I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT I HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD TUNES FOR YOU.
HOPE YOU LIKE THEM.

Rising Sun - Boogaloo crew remix Oh My. best song to snowboard to. too good! Your Welcome

1901 - pheonix If you haven't heard of pheonix yet, check em out. another good shredding tune.

One Love - David Guetta (Avicci rmx) I like This mix better than the original.

Fix you - Coldplay (Randy Boyers rmx) good remix to a cold play track.

The Secret - Dave Spoon
EW YUK!!!!! Gotta love that grimy bass.

We Love Animals - Crookers Another yukky grimy bass

RocknRolla - Carl Kennedy (Nick Galea rmx)
well produced track.

I think i just gave you some bangers.
dre

1 comment:

  1. Rising Sun is so sick. Recognize the Ratatat Track. So Dope, keep at it

    ReplyDelete